Classic Series 7" Nakiri Knife
Get creative in the kitchen like never before and put the finishing touches to your culinary favorites with a little help from a classic piece of Japanese design. Our Nakiri knife is crafted with care from the finest Japanese VG-MAX steel, clad with high carbon steel for an edge that never fades, and finished with an elegant ebony wood handle. To complete the picture the blade is adorned with our signature raindrop detailing for a kitchen knife you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
- Blade feature core of Japanese VG- MAX “super steel” and clad on each side with 33 micro-thin layers of high carbon steel.
- Achieving 62+- Rockwell hardness for razor-sharp performance and incredible edge retention.
- Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- Featuring our beautiful raindrop series pattern of a Damascus-style blade for a standout beauty
- Premium Ebony wood handle, along with classic Japanese designed characteristic of Japanese swordsmith.
- The Nakiri knife is ideal for vegetable chopping and cutting harder ingredients.
Free 2-5 days express shipping to US & Canada
60 days full return satisfaction guarantee
When you are in the kitchen, you want to be able to focus on the task at hand completely. You want to let yourself go to the culinary art, pourin...